Milan, Italy Remote
As we are growing in a fast pace and given that we've doubled our headcount in two years time frame, we’re looking for a talented young professional that will help the HR team to develop efficient HR-related processes in order to meet our high standards on constant improvements on our workplace, as well in recruitment.
The products that iubenda distributes are delivered across billions of page views every month; we are used by thousands of clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries. If you’re excited to work with one of the very few Italian companies offering SaaS solutions internationally and to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency and collaboration, you’re looking at the right place!
Given the COVID-19 global situation, this role will be fully remote.
Type of contract
Temporary (6 months), with the possibility of a promotion afterwards.
- Assist the HR Manager with recruitment processes/onboarding (and offboarding);
- Internal organization, providing administrative efficiency in all HR processes and ensuring all related documents are maintained and up-to-date;
- Schedule trainings, medical checks, and others;
- Assist the HR Manager on visas and processes related to bringing foreign employees to Italy;
- Helping to organize our internal events and company retreats.
- Proficiency in Italian and English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Humility and passion for the filed;
- Empathy and communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills. You enjoy working with people and can easily build relationships;
- Attention to details and precision;
- Reliability and discretion;
- Organization skills and the ability to work in different projects at the same time.
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Previous internship working in the field at a startup, tech company or similar;
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- The ability to understand how online software works, its dynamics.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions).
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
Your application has been successfully submitted.