Sr Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
This role is part of the Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) organization. Our mission is to provide business technology solutions for the enterprise that empower growth, and enhance value across brands, geographies and organizations.
The HCM (Human Capital Management) & Corporate Functions Business Technology group is part of the EBS organization. We are responsible for advancing the Business and Enterprise Technology Strategy by creating shareholder value. We lead with a Business Architecture framework and own the core HCM, Legal, Tax, Real Estate, Brand Management, Supply Chain Logistics and Compliance functions domain technology roadmap.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is a technologist with an in-depth understanding of legal document management systems (Open Text eDOCS, NetDocuments), document migration and Project Management. The candidate has the ability to successfully collaborate cross functionally to drive the technology-enabled strategy and solutions with the EBS Migration Services team. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the migration of the Studio eDOCS documents into NetDocuments.
This role will work within a BSA Community of Practice for Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) that exist to drive consistency and excellence of the BSA service across EBS.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will:
- Elicit and document business capabilities, outcomes, and technology enabled requirements.
- Create project authorization deliverables including business case development, solution design, and financial proforma.
- Develop technical specifications necessary to allow technical solution partners to implement a solution that satisfies the requirements and delivers the intended outcomes.
- Test strategy definition and development, oversight of scripts development and quality assurance.
- Participate in change management as required to allow initiatives to succeed
- Work within the process, standards and policies of the BSA CoP, helping the community to continually improve
- Work within the context of EBS’s emerging Business Architecture framework, while helping to develop and refine the framework with other members of the department
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of new/emerging technology, and how it could be used to deliver business outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in pursuing continuous improvement, always challenging the status quo
- A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex organizational structure, achieving results through
- influence and collaboration.
- Ability to establish executive level relationships across the various business and technology executives within TWDC, from VP downwards.
- Establish and manage effective working relationships in a matrix environment with other departments, groups and staff with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced. Comfortable influencing to achieve desired outcomes.
- A person that can decide and act without having the total picture and is comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- Deep domain and technical expertise will be essential, as will be accomplished delivery in a matrixed environment of internal and external partners, and suppliers.
- Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level stakeholders, architects and developers--this is a hands-on position with regards to people and detail.
- Practical knowledge and applied experience related to Business Architecture principles.
- Extensive knowledge of the enterprise technology landscape and ability to leverage that knowledge in delivering business outcomes with speed.
- A practitioner of the Solutions Architecture principles and can effectively proceed through review boards and other SA activities.
- Experience in Legal Technology solutions, including document management (NetDocuments, Open Text eDOCS)
- Deep Business System Analysis expertise, working within a Community of Practice/Center of Excellence
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing activities (including but not limited to: functional testing, load/performance testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing)
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Experience of working within a Business Architecture framework
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the domain(s)
- Very detail oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Preferred experience with automation technologies; Work Fusion and other RPA/ML technologies.
- Wide experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Deep understanding of Business Architecture principles
- Preferred experience with RFP, RFI and vendor negotiations.
- Exemplary communications skills and ability to use storytelling and artifacts.
- Current understanding of new/emerging technology and its application in business
Work Experience Required
- Senior BSA must have 8 years in a business partnering role in a corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Demonstrable deep experience of Legal, including defining strategies and delivering large projects that enabled them
- Experience in Legal Technology solutions, including document management (NetDocuments and OpenText eDOCS).
- Business Architecture framework expertise (such as the BizBok)
- Experience of Solution Architecture principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to entertain, inform and inspire people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, ...