Melbourne VIC, Australia Remote
About CXINLAW and the role
CXINLAW is the recognised provider of Client Experience (“CX”) expertise to the legal sector and professional firms. We help organisations to develop a remarkable service culture, client and employee experience. CXINLAW is growing and we’re thrilled to offer the role of CX Coordinator to help us deliver brilliantly to clients and support our business.
The CX Coordinator role is a unique opportunity to join a creative and passionate team at an exciting time. We’re at the forefront of Client Experience in the professions and you’ll have the opportunity to shape a role with us. You may be a young professional or an experienced candidate looking for a flexible position to work around family commitments. We don’t need every skill you can see below. If the role looks interesting and you’d love to find out more - you may be just who we’re looking for.
Key focus and accountabilities
- Helping us to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients, by providing;
- Assistance with coordinating multiple client engagements and CX programs
- Regular client communication and project support by email and phone
- Professional, dynamic and proactive approach to client care and teamwork
- Broad range of PA, administrative and day-to-day virtual office responsibilities
- Document production and creating materials and resources for client work
- Scheduling, event management and help with client meetings/workshops
- CRM data entry and ability to use tools like Excel, Google Sheets, reports
- Operational activities to help us template, systematise and grow CXINLAW
Relevant skills and attributes
- Fantastic communication and relationship building skills - clients will love dealing with you
- You’re reliable, calm and capable and take a proactive approach to teamwork and clients
- Ready to tackle admin and project tasks in a responsive, planned and highly organised manner
- You’re able to manage projects and client needs with energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- Proficient with Google Workspace (Gmail, calendar, Docs, Slides, Drive, etc) or MS Office
- Fast learner and able to get up to speed quickly with technology (Zoom, Asana, Miro, CRM)
- Design skills are an advantage to ensure our brand, collateral and work product shines
- Happy to solve problems, identify opportunities and work creatively to achieve great results
Desirable experience and interests
- You may have experience working in law or professional services
- Passionate about the Client Experience topic and keen to develop your knowledge
- Research and analysis with data visualization and reporting skills would be advantageous
- Familiarity with design thinking, legal innovation, Client Experience in law and lawtech
- You may have experience or an interest in employee experience (EX), L&D, and culture
- Project management qualification and experience with agile/lean is desirable but not essential
- Interest in learning and supporting all aspects of the business operation as your role develops
Work, hours and location
We anticipate the need for approximately 10 hours per week and we’ll agree a minimum number of hours with you. This is a flexible role and the ability to ‘dial up and down’ the number of hours based on requirements and availability is expected. You may be balancing portfolio work, family or other commitments.
CXINLAW is based in Melbourne and we work from home, client offices or our co-working space. We expect the CX Coordinator will work remotely with regular contact via Skype, Zoom, email and phone as needed. The candidate does not need to reside in Melbourne. The role may expand to include face-to-face contact at meetings, coworking and client workshops but this is not expected or a requirement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.