Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Clarilis (www.clarilis.com) is a market leading intelligent drafting platform, positively disrupting the legal sector since 2015 and has the largest team of automation specialists in the UK, based in Leamington Spa. Working with both leading law firms and in-house legal teams, Clarilis is particularly known for the automation of complex document suites.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, we are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to own our community management, primarily via LinkedIn and Twitter. We need someone who will not only administer our social media accounts, but also create original content, manage posts and respond to followers, whilst also helping us with targeting in support of our marketing campaigns. This job has an international remit as we enter new territories. We need someone who can build trust to eventually own and manage our company image on social in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals, maintain the right connections and participate in the right conversations.
As a Social Media Manager at Clarilis, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Experience with LinkedIn sales and advertising tools is a must. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement as our community ‘voice of the brand’ and key member of our small, but perfectly formed marketing team as we disrupt the legaltech market in the UK and overseas.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Highlight and tag key conversation opportunities for our Board and Sales Teams
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager (minimum 12 months)
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Familiarity with HubSpot CRM
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multi-tasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field (desirable)
What we offer:
A competitive salary depending on experience. Working closely with the CMO and Marketing Manager, this is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to be a key team member in a high-growth tech company.
For more information or to forward your CV for consideration for this role please
Your application has been successfully submitted.