You will be joining an experienced and growing engineering team to build innovative products in the legal tech space. Primarily, you will be working in TypeScript to build an impressive application using our scalable APIs. You will develop solutions for importing documents, performing complex text processing and analysis tasks. Moreover, you will use our machine learning and natural language processing algorithms to build tools for reliable low-latency, ad-hoc insights into data from unstructured documents.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams as well as UX experts to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
- Deliver an application with outstanding user experience and immaculate quality
- Design the architecture of the web application
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the system
- Keep up with the latest developments in the UI/UX field
- Must: Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Must: Production experience with frontend development
- Must: Expertise in Angular 2+/Typescript, HTML5, and CSS
- Plus: Experience with RxJS, Material, Cypress, SCSS
- Plus: Experience with Python
- Plus: Hands-on experience with Git
- Plus: Experience with 3rd party APIs, e.g. OAuth 2 / OIDC
- Plus: Experience with working in agile, product-driven environment
- Must: You are open for change, honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun whilst giving your best!
- A full time position in a startup
- A small, highly motivated team committed to building a great company
- A competitive salary and potentially equity in the company (ESOP)
- Visa sponsorship for exceptional candidates
Let us know why you would like to disrupt the legal market with us! If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can't wait to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.