Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What we need:
Do you believe that revenue is the lifeblood of a SaaS company? Do you dream about building your career as a sales professional for an early stage, fast growing, technology disruptor? Do you have the passion and energy to evangelize a mission-driven company as we chart our path through the next stage of growth? We are seeking world-class Sales Development Reps who have an entrepreneurial heart, hunter mentality and who are looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing software company disrupting a $20B industry. You will have a direct influence on the trajectory and velocity of a booming business where a competitive base + commission compensation plan ties your reward to our growth. Join us if you are seeking to write a defining chapter in your personal story where you will be part of the GTM team that changes the course of eDiscovery history! As a remote-first company, positions are available across the US and Canada
Who you'll work with:
- You will be part of a team that will be instrumental in the growth of Logikcull reporting to Chris Jacobs, Director of Sales Development.
What you'll do:
- Research, prospect, and target specific accounts and industries
- Leverage company resources and use outreach strategies such as phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn to develop prospects into qualified opportunities
- Effectively support marketing initiatives and execute on net new lead generation campaigns
- Collaborate with Account Executives to strategically manage outreach to our identified target accounts and verticals
- Nurture accounts throughout the prospect lifecycle until ready to engage
- Continuously help gather and maintain accurate contact information within Salesforce to ensure data integrity
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Excellent phone presence (i.e. You’re not “afraid of the phone”)
- Articulate written communicator who can convey complex ideas simply
- Strong attention to detail with ability to foresee potential roadblocks and proactively fix
- A high energy, go-getter personality who’s not afraid to take chances
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment with evolving strategy
- Ability to identify, take on and execute on projects with little guidance
- A low ego, team player that remains coachable from all angles
- Excellent self-guidance, professionalism and adaptability, keeping our brand and business strategy in mind
- Quick-thinking and performance motivated
- Excitement to be on the forefront of helping to build our Go-To-Market strategy
- Ability to recognize that failure and rejection are necessary drivers in order to achieve success
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- 0-1 year of related work experience, preferably in sales or marketing
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful, Scalable eDiscovery Software