Product Support Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What we need:
We are seeking a Product Support Representative to be an extension of the Logikcull user experience. You love working with people to solve problems and do so with empathy and a sense of urgency. You’re intellectually curious and enjoy digging into challenging problems. You possess a natural interest in legal technology, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to operational excellence. You embody Logikcull’s core values and seek out opportunities to support your teammates, share product knowledge, and improve internal processes. Stated simply, your job is to create support moments for customers that make them say, “WOW - that was delightful!”
Who you’ll work with:
A coast-to-coast Product Support team, led by John O'Hara.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to inbound support requests with empathy and professionalism.
- Manage and prioritize a support caseload of simultaneous inbound requests.
- Issue code (tag) and close every conversation when issues are resolved.
- Own the outcome of assigned customer support cases.
- Contribute to self-service materials, including updating/developing FAQ articles, creating walk-through videos, and answer bots.
- Prepare post-mortem/retrospective analysis of challenging customer interactions to share with the rest of the team.
- Work with internal partners in Product/Design to advocate for customers through collection, analysis, and reporting on quantitative and qualitative customer support metrics.
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST and weekend/weeknight on-call rotations
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and determination to solve complex problems
- 2 + years experience working with eDiscovery software as an administrator/project manager
- Effective prioritization of multiple demands while remaining cool under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and organize data in Excel and text editors
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful, Scalable eDiscovery Software