Junior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Junior Product Manager ■ 60% (increase to 100% planed in second half of 2022 or in 2023)
We are looking for a junior lawyer / legal graduate with technical affinity for a unique role at the intersection of law and technology. As Junior Product Manager you will play a vital role in developing our AI-powered product that understands contracts and intelligently guides users through lengthy texts. On a daily basis, you will work closely together with our product & design team, legal team and customers to solve various product-related challenges. In this fast-pace, dynamic environment, every workday will bring new opportunities to learn and explore. If you are a motivated junior legal professional who wants to play a vital role in the next generation of LegalTech, we would love to welcome you to our team.
As Junior Product Manager, you will support Legartis’ Product team in the following ways:
- You will actively participate in the product design process
- You will obtain valuable product feedback during customer calls
- You will examine the feasibility and value of new features and ideas
- You will implement basic processes and structures in our backend infrastructure
- You will monitor the quality of our AI-powered product based on customer feedback
- You will monitor and manage technical issues
- You hold a Master’s degree in Law (or will obtain this in the next 12 months)
- You have technical affinity and have always liked to work with computers
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
- You are interested in current business trends involving AI and LegalTech
- You are able to work entrepreneurially and independently and yet collaboratively
- You are able to manage multiple priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment
- 60% position in an agile startup, extension to 100% planned;
- Young, talented, motivated, positive and humorous team;
- Supportive work culture, in which everyone is committed to building a successful business;
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and direct feedback;
- A fair and competitive salary;
- 5 weeks of vacation with the possibility to take an additional 2 weeks of unpaid leave;
- Flexible home-office possibilities;
- Centrally located, modern office in Zurich;
- Regular team activities.
First round: 30min intro call with the Hiring Manager
Second round: 1h call with the Hiring Manager and a Product Owner that includes some practical exercises
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed today. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts, just like a professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to eliminate repetitive work from the lives of our users. Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland or named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legartis makes legal work convenient and efficient; identify, classify and understand your contracts within seconds.