Senior Customer Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth startup with unprecedented access to the world’s leading law firms and corporate legal departments. Our clients are highly motivated to mitigate risk and seize a competitive advantage by accelerating their adoption of new technologies.
This position will report to our Head of Customer Operations and will be located in our Amsterdam headquarters. We are offering an indefinite contract, with a probationary period of two months. The position will require flexible working hours to accommodate customers in different time zones and may require occasional international travel. Package includes competitive salary, 25 vacation days, pension, and equity. Working remotely is a possibility.
- Strengthen on a technical level the team that serves as the primary technical contact and support between Reynen Court and its law firm and legal department customers
- Educate and consult with clients on the technical details of the solution and how it integrates with their environment.
- Co-own customer-facing technical documentation with the product development team
- Identify and improve technical support triaging - develop issue troubleshooting trees and knowledge bases
- Identify and communicate gaps in the customer support processes to senior leadership and work with the senior leadership to resolve them
- Identify automation opportunities related to health checks, infrastructure automation
- Maintain test beds for different versions of the product and on different OS flavors
- Champion infrastructure automation and set processes for the same across the organization
- Work closely with the Product Development team and drive field feedback for subsequent sprint plans
- Participate in hiring, mentoring, and developing junior engineers to grow the team
- Fluent spoken and written command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders (law firms and legal departments) in constructive dialogue.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and approaches
- 7+ years of engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in a technical / infrastructure / DevOps or Support role
- Expert knowledge of bash scripting
- Deep knowledge and experience with triaging problems in complex environments
- Deep knowledge and experience with different flavors of Linux, particularly Redhat, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- Deep knowledge of networking fundamentals, network hardware, and software like load balancers, gateways, firewalls, proxies
- Fluency with Golang or Python
- Experience with CI/CD processes, Git and Git workflows
- Willingness to work and the ability to thrive in a multi-cultural team spread across multiple time zones
Preferred qualifications (any of):
- Redhat certifications
- Cisco/networking certifications
- Kubernetes certifications
- SSO and Active Directory configuration
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible, Chef/Puppet, SaltStack
- Knowledge of modern monitoring and logging stack like Prometheus, Fluentbit/FluentD, and ELK Stack
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your single secure platform for AI and other legal technology.