Head of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Lupl: Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms. For a user, it is mission control for your legal matters. Its “bring your own system” technology synchronizes all of the people, documents, information, knowledge, communications and systems for legal matters into one secure space. It is currently in beta and will launch later in 2021.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl. Please see our D&I statement below.
Position summary: As the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be the driving force behind the marketing and positioning of the Lupl platform to the market. You will:
· work to deeply understand our customers’ requirements;
· clearly articulate and evangelize Lupl’s value in a way that resonates with the market; and
· drive platform adoption and advocacy.
You’ll work closely with Lupl’s world class Product, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Communications teams.
· You’re ambitious and believe you can deliver real change in the industry.
· You enjoy being part of building things.
· You understand and care deeply about our target users.
· You have an eye for data and detail.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
· Be the product marketing lead for Lupl.
· Understand and document our customers’ process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our messaging, positioning, sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
· Act as a primary thought leader and evangelist for the Lupl platform externally.
· Lead and oversee product marketing strategies in order to maximize and enhance the platform’s reach, customer engagement, and satisfaction.
· Identify and develop materials and collateral that speak to the platform's competitive differentiation, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
· Develop metrics and systematic approaches for obtaining comprehensive customer, market, and competitive analyses.
· Push and lead various internal product campaigns at various stages in the product’s lifecycle that are geared towards the product’s message, demand generation, customer retention.
· Act as a trusted advisor to the management team.
· Work upwards and downwards. This role will encompass everything from day-to-day decision-making on even the most minor of product marketing details all the way up to defining overall product marketing strategy.
· Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
· Support other initiatives and projects as needed. Lupl is a dynamic startup, and you will have the opportunity to gain broad experience.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
· 5+ years of experience working in product marketing in the B2B SaaS industry.
· Relentless focus and attention to detail.
· Outstanding collaboration skills. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams but, in particular, the Product, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Communications teams.
· Great research skills – you can quickly gain insight into the market and customer needs and experiences.
· Strong skills in creating presentations, documents and other collateral.
· Proven project management skills.
· Strong critical thinking skills.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work overtime when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
Nice to Haves:
· Experience in legal technology and/or another regulated industry (e.g. financial services).
· Experience at a growth stage SaaS company.
You need not check every box to be a great candidate. If you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to access, input and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear and communicate clearly and effectively.
Lupl is a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers
Diversity, equity and inclusion statement: We strive to create an inclusive and rewarding environment that allows our people to thrive both professionally and personally. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. The firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, sexual preference, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination and access to benefits and training.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters, in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms.