Change & Design Thinking Manager
At DLA Piper, innovation and challenging the status quo are the vital spark to how we think and what we do. Together, we create exceptional experiences, outcomes and growth for our clients and people.
We make this happen with a culture where you bring your passion and individuality to work every day. We want you to reach your full potential as part of a diverse, global team that thrives on collaboration, and seizing opportunities and commercial edge.
Our Radical Change initiative, as a part of our strategic transformation, is organically growing alongside with the team supporting it, hence we are looking for a Change and Design Thinking Manager, who will join our London headquarters and become an integral part of the team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is to support and work closely with the Change Driver and DLA Design Lead to:
- Proactively drive change and promote DLA Piper’s radical thinking approach both internally and externally
- Support in designing and delivering DLA Design workshops for both internal and external clients
- Actively participate in how to spread awareness of DLA Design across the International Firm in order to drive understanding of the design framework and embed the methodology
- Assist colleagues across the International Firm by sharing best practice, expertise and innovative thinking
- Inspire collaboration across internal and external stakeholders and seek opportunities to facilitate diverse team-working
- Support the Change process in shaping the ideas, particularly through the initial ideation phases
- Ensure smooth and collaborative working with other functions who will be central to delivery of ideas
We are seeking an energetic proactive individual to support the Radical Change team in driving their transformational activity across the International Firm of DLA Piper.
- A legal or professional services background, or a solid understanding of how legal departments operate is highly desirable
- Ability to apply high energy and creativity to the role, looking at new ways of working, utilising design thinking
- Ability to take initiative
- A strong client centricity focus
- A strong communicator with an ability to articulate confidently and clearly to a variety of audiences
- Design thinking enthusiasts, comfortable facilitating workshops
- Change and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the legal technology market for supporting Innovation is desirable
Your application has been successfully submitted.