Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In a nutshell:
- We are looking for a Full-Stack developer comfortable with Typescript, Node and Vue 🤓.
- We have an international team full of talent where you will grow and learn from the best 🥇.
- We offer a competitive salary 💵 based on experience.
- We offer phantom shares, career plan and training 📖.
- We are remote friendly and offer more holidays, half day work in summer 😎 and healthy and sweet snacks at the office!
Bounsel is a Valencia-based legal tech fast-growing startup. We have developed a disruptive cloud solution, an all-in-one contract management platform powered by AI and Big Data.
Bounsel promotes empowerment and progress through company-wide and individualized opportunities, proactive diversity efforts and peer mentorship. Our team members are our most important asset. We strive to provide them with meaningful professional engagement and generous benefits. We’ve built a culture based on transparency, ambition, inclusion and open communication.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Full-Stack Developer with knowledge of TypeScript, Vue, Node and cloud infrastructures. In this position, you will work and report directly to our CTO. We expect a software engineer who has the ability to learn, grow, understand requirements and get stuff done. This is an excellent opportunity for a curious developer who wants to create great features that will take our contract management platform to the next level. We want you to help us make documents more connected, more intelligent and more human!
What you will do
- Work on our Web apps.
- Work on our backend and architecture (scalability, availability, maintainability and flexibility).
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Node.js and dependencies.
- Monitor environments, servers, and applications for health, performance, and security.
- Work directly with your colleagues and the data team to resolve complex issues.
- Work with GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Work with different deployment strategies such as AWS, GCP, raw deployments, and container images.
- Work on multiple platforms including physical servers, virtual servers, Docker containers, Kubernetes, GCP and AWS.
- Stay up-to-date with all recent developments.
- Propose any upgrades and updates to keep up with modern security and development best practices.
- Help the strategic team analyze and make decisions.
- Knowledge in TypeScript, NodeJS and Vue.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Ability to learn new software, frameworks and APIs quickly.
- Tenacious and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of coding best practices.
- Highly self-motivated team player, quality conscious, with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Training in analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Experience with tools and languages such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS, Kubernetes, SQL databases, Cybersecurity, Docker, ElasticSearch, Kafka, NestJs, Graphql, Tailwind or CI is a plus.
- English proficiency.
- International exposure and previous startup experience.
- A business-oriented mindset.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform your business needs.