Head of Marketing
SeedLegals is London's hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and much more...
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing to lead and scale our Marketing function. You'll take ownership of all marketing and acquisition activities and be responsible for accelerating our (already rapid) growth.
- Lead and scale SeedLegals’ marketing function.
- Oversight and responsibility for all marketing and acquisition channels.
- Set and execute upon the marketing and acquisition strategy.
- Clear focus on balancing long term strategy and objectives with short term delivery and results.
- Drive lead acquisition and revenue by owning our product-lead funnel, influencing go-to-market strategy and channel mix.
- Create annual forecasts and budgets, and closely monitor progress and performance.
- Partner with BI / Analytics to optimise reporting, analytics and KPIs.
- Develop a best-of-breed marketing and marketing operations stack that scales with our growth.
- Retain a strong focus on leveraging organic content strategies for customer acquisition.
- Strive for a “one-team” approach with Sales and Business Development to develop processes, increase lead quality and work on pipeline strategy.
- Contribute to partner collaboration and content.
- Work in tandem with Product, BD, Sales, CX and other functions to deliver cohesive strategies and campaigns
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, with experience building and leading high performing teams.
- Strong people management experience across marketing, demand generation, and growth teams.
- Extensive experience in acquisition and demand generation.
- Deep experience building multi-product MQL sales pipelines, establishing lead scoring criteria for the full lead funnel across Marketing and Sales, and partnering with go-to-market teams to build ideal customer profile persona.
- Analytical and data driven approach
Your application has been successfully submitted.