This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Solutions Manager at Evisort contributes to the company’s success by acting as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions. This role analyzes organizations, designs its processes and systems, and assesses the business model and, potentially, its integration with the selected technology. As a key leader in improving the quality of the services being delivered, you will support the development of training material, participate in the customer implementation, and provide post-implementation support. Our ideal candidate will have significant exposure to CLM software implementation, contract management, and documentation of business processes and software requirements over several years.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver products functional requirements
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtain sign-off from the appropriate client
- Coordinate with the business unit that performs testing, validating, and evaluation of new applications and functions, and determines any potential issues that may arise
- Identify issues that could impact scope and work with the project manager to identify solutions
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines Desired Skills and Experience
- Partner with clients directly in the implementation of the Evisort platform and transformation of their contract management process
- Experience in documenting business processes, use cases, and software requirements preferred
- Hard-working and innovative
- Curious and a problem solver with an ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information analytically
- Exceptional communication skills (including relationship-building, conflict resolution, and presentation skills)
- Analytical skills, especially the ability to generate alternative solutions and manage risk by driving criteria for trade-off decisions
- JD or Paralegal Certificate preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Intelligent Contract Management Platform.