Customer success manager (Dutch/English)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contractify is a fast growing SaaS scale-up. We offer our B2B customers the solution for centralizing, managing and proactively following up all their contracts on our own SaaS cloud solution.
We go fast, very fast.
Last year we tripled our team and customer base and we have the ambition to continue along this growth path the coming year.
It is in our DNA to deliver top service to our customers. That's why reviewers always give us maximum points for customer support. To continue delivering the same quality to an ever-growing customer portfolio, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to strengthen the customer success team.
The Customer Success department is still in full development. This will give you the opportunity to help build and shape it. We really value your input.
You will be part of a fantastic team of highly motivated people with the same goal: to help build Contractify's success story.
As customer success manager, you play a pivotal role in bringing the whole organization to the next level.
You report directly to your N+1.
Your main goal will be to work towards developing a positive customer experience, driving adoption and client retention.
To achieve this, you’ll work in close sync with marketing, sales, product management and the development team.
Your day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work. You have a lot of autonomy in managing your agenda.
The proactive work includes scheduled deep-dive meetings with your customers, where you onboard them, review their progress, make strategic and tactical recommendations, and keep them up to date on the latest and greatest features from Contractify.
The reactive work is mainly about answering questions from our customers ranging from “how to’s” over adding new users to feature requests. Put simply, you do whatever is necessary to keep our customers happy.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in similar job (B2B organization)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Result oriented mindset
- Ability to adapt and prioritize workload effectively with a great work ethic
- Sense of urgency and works well under pressure
- A people person- you don't want to hide behind a computer screen all day! You feel confident presenting.
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- ‘Whatever it takes mentality’
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Support an on-going customer relationship to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell rates
- Dutch native speaker
- English: excellent knowledge both oral as written
- Permanent contract (full-time) with a competitive salary, bonus system and extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, mobile phone subscription, laptop, health insurance, Alan subscription...)
- Unique possibility to share in the success of Contractify with stock option plan
- Subscription to the health tool ‘Alan’, package ‘Koala’
- We work in a 40-hour week, which entitles you to a number of extra holidays (12 extra days in the case of full-time employment)
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere in a team of young, ambitious people (weekly wrap-up drinks on Friday afternoons, team building, free podium, etc.)
- Daily fresh fruit and soup
- When you start, you can attend a training course at the renowned Saas training institute Winning by design
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rely on experience