Customer Support Internship
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an ambitious intern to join our Customer Experience (CX) team.
You will play a critical part in supporting our customers and the needs of the CX team. You will speak directly with customers, identifying any support issues they have, and liaising with them directly. Additionally, you will assist in helping improve our product -- working closely with other teams (eg engineering) to identify common gaps in our customer journey.
This is a role that sits at the intersection of customer experience and product, and provides a key insight for us into user behaviour. A creative, high EQ candidate will not only drive company success but will also have a tangible impact in a fast-paced environment.
We're looking for:
- Great communication skills and high EQ.
- A person who thrives on problem solving and getting things done efficiently.
- Experience speaking both to business clients and consumers.
- Someone who prides themselves on taking the initiative and being proactive.
- The ability to empathise with customers and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is comfortable using technology and a variety of different tools.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Someone who wants to be part of a fast paced, cross-functional team who is passionate about learning and sharing learnings.
- This is a paid role for an initial 3-6 month contract period, with the potential to extend to a permanent role.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will have a big impact on the business and our clients
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.