Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contractify is a fast growing SaaS scale-up. We offer our B2B customers the solution for centralizing, managing and proactively following up all their contracts on our own SaaS cloud solution.
We go fast, very fast.
Last year we tripled our team and customer base and we have the ambition to continue along this growth path the coming year.
We are still looking for new, young and motivated sales talent.
We like a relaxed atmosphere where everyone helps each other to grow together.
As an SDR, you have a huge impact on Contractify's success story.
Together with your fellow SDRs, you'll look for smart ways to prospect and build a sales funnel full of quality leads. You find and speak to relevant contacts via email, LinkedIn, phone, or other means.
You qualify the prospects and book demos in the Sales team's agenda.
You like to brainstorm together with your fantastic sales and marketing colleagues about new campaigns, target groups, approach,...
To train you to be a true SaaS sales expert, we let you participate in the training programme of the internationally renowned Winning by Design.
- You have very good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You are highly proactive and creative
- You eat goals for breakfast
- A positive and can-do mentality
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both written and spoken) Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
- You are very strong in follow-up
- You can work perfectly independently but also attach great importance to teamwork
- A full-time job with a fixed salary in line with the market and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, laptop, mobile phone subscription, etc.)
- partial remote work is possible (min 1 day present at the office)
- 40-hour week with 12 extra days of leave (ADV)
- You are part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture, which means that from day 1 you get a lot of responsibility and the chance to use and develop your knowledge and skills optimally
- Possibility to follow job-related interesting trainings (Winning by Design)
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere in a team of young, ambitious people (monthly happy hour, team building, etc.)
- Daily fresh soup and fruit
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rely on experience