Sales Development Rep/ Account Exec
Los Angeles, CA, USA Remote
Join a rapidly growing venture-backed startup in the legal data and analytics space!
We are a legal research and analytics company that utilizes AI and machine learning to harvest and analyze hundreds of millions of state trial court documents and data that we mine to provide our clients with practical, data-backed intelligence to deliver fast, high-quality results about judicial rulings and competitive analysis. Even in the last 6 months, we’ve been able to grow & expand our business!
We are looking for a hungry sales development rep who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who wants to impact the bottom line.We have a culture of effort, honesty, and teamwork. If the desire to constantly learn, adjust, and improve, are core to you and the way you see the world, you'll fit right in!
About the Role:
This role can be 100% remote and/or can be onsite at our headquarters in Los Angeles post Covid. You’ll be following up with customers and prospective customers including marketing and website generated leads. You’ll own inputting data into our CRM, and organizing customer/ deal flow data on a daily basis. 40% of your time will be spent keeping the CRM up to date and organized so that sales and marketing can pull reports and plan strategies. 60% of your time will involve communicating directly with inbound leads, our freemium customers, and our current customers. You’ll manage small firm sales cycles from prospecting to closing and proactively call potential customers and build relationships. You’ll be a Trellis ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally and will constantly listen to user requests and feedback to help leads become customers, and customers become champions.
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience of account management, working closely with customer support and/or customer success.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- You love responding to customer requests through phone and email.
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy from helping others, uncovering opportunities and closing deals.
- You’re a self starter, driven to be proactive, organized, and always focus on details and accuracy.
- You’re positive, have a can-do attitude, with the ability to work with customer relationship, marketing and sales professionals
- Have proven success meeting sales/ marketing targets
- Able to move quickly, identify next steps, propose solutions, and stay organized.
Bonus points for the following (but don’t worry, these are not essential):
- Exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers (for example, through an internship/ interest in law/ judicial system);
- Exposure and familiarity with customer relationship management software (CRM). We use Freshsales.
- Experienced working in a B2B environment with technical/ SaaS/ law solutions
- A passion for our mission.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Work from anywhere, even after Covid is over.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- An opportunity to part of a tech company on a mission.
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who all care about access to public court data and making a difference.
- Strong personal as well as professional development at a company on a huge growth trajectory.
- There is always room for exploration, having fun and a healthy work-life balance.
- We have a culture of fantastic people who all have a voice, who all matter, and who all make a difference. And so will you
Your application has been successfully submitted.