Growth Strategist / Business Development Manager
San Diego, CA, USA Remote
Lawcus is a SaaS company in the Legal Case Management Software arena. We have a startup mindset and culture while serving an international audience of customers and growing extremely fast. We offer cloud-based legal practice management software that enables attorneys to automate consistent processes and streamline client intake.
Lawcus is looking for an experienced full-cycle SaaS sales representative to join the team remotely and concentrate on the business development efforts in North America. Please note, this is a hybrid role between a Sales/Growth Manager and an Account Manager. The objective of this position is to assist Lawcus in driving annual recurring revenue. Your daily focus will be around identifying and winning new customers while also using industry knowledge to help bring those new customers onboard faster. We're looking for somebody who is passionate about legal technology and thrives on helping people. You must have an internal desire to understand the product you are selling to be comfortable selling it. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and learn quickly to help the company grow and share in its success. We hope you're excited to make a significant impact because you'll have plenty of opportunities to do that. If you're ambitious and smart and the type of person who likes getting things done, we're interested.
About the Role:
- Cover a wide range of territories across the globe with a primary focus on the US/EU regions
- Handle inbound sales inquiries, calls, and intercom messages
- Qualify leads and engages with prospective clients via various channels.
- Learn and understand the world of Legal Tech and Lawcus's role within it to guide new customers to best practices and useful integrations with our organization
- Perform admin work related to preparing quotes, drafting contracts, etc
- Use your knowledge of outbound sales to build your book of business.
- Proactively engage with existing customers to identify upsell opportunities.
- Regularly follow-up with prospective customers, answering questions, setting up demos, supporting them during the trial periods
- Work with the DEV and Product teams when answering official RFPs, RFIs, and customer questions.
- Represent Lawcus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, develop and execute your social selling strategy to raise awareness and attract potential customers and partners to Lawcus.
- In the future, represent Lawcus at conferences & trade shows (virtually for now and physically when that becomes possible)
- Always explore new markets, verticals, and territories.
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years of experience in direct sales, preferably in SaaS
- Experience and a strong interest in Legal Tech. Preferably for a US SME-focused practice management software provider
- Comfortable and confident in talking with potential customers
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and oral
- Availability to communicate with clients over the phone, email, teleconferences, social media, etc
- Work from anywhere - always!
- Tremendous opportunities for growth
- Monthly virtual lunches
- Performance-based bonuses
- Future opportunities for travel
- Impact: your opinion and actions matter
- Irreplaceable experience and knowledge around various topics and industries: sales, marketing, digital marketing, account management, customer success, procurement, security, legal, recruiting, etc. FAQs:
- PTO? All national holidays + additional flexibility as needed
- Hours? The primary expectation is to be generally available during US-EU business hours for demos and client engagements (calls, emails, intercom, LinkedIn, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.