Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a customer success manager (CSM) in Contractbook, you will be joining the most empathic team in the business. It is a team with in-depth knowledge about our product, process and clients. In other words, as a customer success manager, you will be working with our clients all shapes, sizes and in a variety of stages. That includes activation, adoption and retention. You will be working in close corporation with the account executive team and have many touch-points with product development (as you sit with invaluable feedback).
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The hard skills you need are
- a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- an ability to soak up knowledge...
- ...and transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- an ability to prioritize short and long term tasks based on urgency, importance, and impact
- great communication and negotiation skills
- fluency in English - other languages are a plus.
- exceptional relationship-building skills: you have the ability to understand different external/internal stakeholders and identify their perspectives and needs
- ability to build professional relationships with people and manage their expectations
- an ability to work collaboratively across teams and different departments. You can communicate your thoughts in a clear and professional manner verbally and in a presentation setting.
- independent and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- 2+ years of Customer success or sales experience - ideally at a subscription-based SaaS company to understand the business model.
Your colleagues say you
- are entrepreneurial and creative
- are easy to work with
- challenge the status quo, and give good arguments why
- are a true problem solver
- are driven but...
- ... do not have sharp elbows
- love to build relationships
Your mom says that you are
- productive and efficient - you get things done
- played with Lego as a kid and love to built things
- ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- always focused on creating win-win situations
- probably working in IT
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. Our team is free to choose when and where they work. However, you are also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us, is that you fit into our culture and that you show openness, ambition and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single digital flow for maximum efficiency and total overview.