This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our cross-functional product team.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue of the company and usage of the product.
We are looking for a Product Designer with:
- Expertise in user experience and user interface design.
- Ability to prototype interactions and animations.
- Ability to design simple yet meaningful illustrations to delight the user experience.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various product stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Mastery of software including: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Framer, Principle, AfterEffect, Webflow.
You would be responsible for:
- Chasing down the user problems, business goals, and technology constraints and translate them into great digital experiences.
- Developing ideas and building experiences using mind-maps, diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Helping getting products and features to the finish line by being a part of quality assurance and testing.
- Iterating quickly based on design reviews, usability testing, and customer feedback.
- Working efficiently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Being independent and executing based on the insights you gather.
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. Our team is free to choose when and where they work. However, you are also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us, is that you fit into our culture and that you show openness, ambition and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single digital flow for maximum efficiency and total overview.