Customer Care Specialist (Danish speaking)
Copenhagen, Denmark Remote
We are looking for a full-time Danish speaking Customer Care Specialist to join our Customer Success team!
Joining Contractbook as a Customer Care Specialist is an excellent opportunity to take an essential role in a company that is experiencing rapid growth. Working in Customer Care will allow you to dive deeply into our product, as well as sharpen your communication skills through problem solving and managing issues, errors and requests from a variety of clients globally. You will be taking lead on our Customer Care practice together with the Director of Customer Success, to align with best possible experience for our clients.
As our only full-time Customer Care Specialist you will be in charge of our support activities, mainly through the chat, and other times through phone or online video meetings, if necessary. You will be part of the larger Customer Success team together with two part-time Customer Care Specialists who cover support during evening hours and weekends.
If you are interested in working with Customer Success, this role is also an excellent way to get acquainted with our processes, best practices, and product. As such, we expect that you will be able to move on to a role in Customer Success in the over time.
Why is now a good time to join Contractbook
Contractbook is a solid, well-funded company that is supported by Google’s AI-fund. We are scaling up and growing a lot these days; both in terms of headcount, revenue and experience. This is your chance to be a part of a really successful environment with a lot of victories to celebrate - especially if you are interested in joining our international journey. However, we are still a young company where you can have a lot of influence, short communication chains and a flat hierarchy among our 40 employees. You get the best from all worlds: A dynamic, vibrant and optimistic environment with many occasions to celebrate - and a place where you can grow, learn, experience and have a great impact.
The hard skills you need are
- High level of written and oral Danish & English
- Friendly, empathetic and polite personality
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with regards to making complex technical issues easy to understand both in chat, over the phone, and on online video calls.
- Tech-savviness OR high interest in learning about IT and development
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude
- Willingness to take responsibility for our customers’ experience
- Ability to work in an organised manner despite of having a lot of tasks to keep up with
- You are a team-player and thrive in collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Care/Support/Service/Success
Your colleagues say you
- Are entrepreneurial and creative
- Are a team player and easy to work with...
- ...you do not have “sharp elbows“
- Are a sharp communicator who is direct and constructive
- Are a dog lover (we have multiple “office dogs”)
Your mom says that you are
- productive and efficient - you get things done
- An empathic and positive person, who is kind by nature.
- ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- always focused on turning a negative situation into something positive
- probably working in IT
- Completely new and trendy office space in central Copenhagen, a few minutes walk from a Metro station
- Flexibility to work from home
- Delicious and healthy lunch buffet
- Young and dynamic environment
- A diverse, vibrant, and energetic culture!
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. Our team is free to choose when and where they work. However, you are also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us, is that you fit into our culture and that you show openness, ambition and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.