Senior Data Scientist
Jus Mundi is looking for a full-time Senior Data Scientist - NLP to join the team in Paris and partially remotely.
Your main mission will be to work on projects for the automatization and the improving of our data extraction processes such as, Metadata Extraction, Identification of Concepts and Citation Extraction.
You will be managed directly by the Head of Data and work in collaboration with the tech and legal teams of the company. Your guidance will shape the future of Jus Mundi’s service to the legal community worldwide.
- Develop & execute complex NLP operations including Automatic Information Extraction, Text Classification, Anonymization and Pattern Recognition on our dataset
- Develop innovative solutions to automate the Data Structuration processes, improve our existing citation extraction process, and be responsible of the data collection using our different ingestion tools (scraping, APIs, 3P, etc.)
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research
- High level of responsibility and autonomy in an international and motivating work environment
- Integrate a legal data science department and grow within it
- Stock options (BSPCE) plan
What we are looking for (musts)
- 3+ years of strong experience with diverse applications of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- A technical background and an academic scientific degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including, TensorFlow, Python, SpaCy, Prodigy, SQL and production tools.
- Excellent problem solving ability and initiative
- You have excellent English written and communication skills.
- French is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.