This job is no longer accepting applications.
Theory and Principle is looking for a Client Executive to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with nonprofits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to bring good design to the legal industry.
The company is based in Portland, Maine. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- Reach out to existing contacts to educate about the services Theory and Principle provides.
- Create prospect lists, identify key contacts, and obtain business requirements from potential clients.
- Manage leads in CRM.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing information to interested prospects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
Required skills and experience
- Experience or aptitude in sales.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Prior experience and existing relationships in the legal and/or justice communities. This can include justice-focused non-profits, legal aid organizations, law firms, legal tech companies, etc.
- Experience working in the software development space.
- Experience working in Hubspot or other CRM.
- Experience with A/B testing sales messaging.
- Experience creating and refining sales process and knowledge management.
- Experience locating appropriate RFP opportunities.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A generous vacation policy
- An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts
- A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We work with clients globally to build web and mobile applications designed to improve the legal experience for all.