Theory and Principle
Portland, ME, USA
Theory and Principle is looking for a Client Executive to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with nonprofits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to bring good design to the legal industry.
The company is based in Portland, Maine. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- Reach out to existing contacts to educate about the services Theory and Principle provides.
- Create prospect lists, identify key contacts, and obtain business requirements from potential clients.
- Manage leads in CRM.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing information to interested prospects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
Required skills and experience
- Experience or aptitude in sales.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Prior experience and existing relationships in the legal and/or justice communities. This can include justice-focused non-profits, legal aid organizations, law firms, legal tech companies, etc.
- Experience working in the software development space.
- Experience working in Hubspot or other CRM.
- Experience with A/B testing sales messaging.
- Experience creating and refining sales process and knowledge management.
- Experience locating appropriate RFP opportunities.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A generous vacation policy
- An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts
- A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.