Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on Lawvu.
Growing super fast, LawVu is headquartered in sunny Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, the USA and Ireland. Our culture is strongly values aligned where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
LawVu’s marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for paid digital advertising campaigns and website optimisation.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be creating a campaign calendar and be responsible for its implementation and optimisation, including reporting on performance. Channels to be managed include LawVu’s Google Ads (search and display), remarketing, LinkedIn advertising, Facebook advertising, and digital advertising with other third party providers.
This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and third party advertising agencies to implement campaign strategies that align with lead generation and growth KPIs.
This is a great opportunity to join the foundational marketing team of one of New Zealand’s fastest growing tech startups.
What you’ll do…
- Own the creation, implementation and monitoring of a campaign calendar that reflects the LawVu brand, go-to-market product plans, and overall marketing KPIs.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of account based marketing target lists and remarketing lists.
- Manage paid channels including:
- Paid social media advertising campaigns
- Google Ads campaigns (search, display and remarketing) alongside third party agency
- Other digital advertising
- Responsible for routine maintenance of the LawVu website including SEO, backlinks and landing page creation and optimisation.
What you’ll bring…
- Demonstrated marketing experience in a digital focused role
- Experience with LinkedIn advertising
- A solid understanding of how to surface the right message to the right audience at the right time
- Experience in reviewing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns (will be working with third party agency)
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimisation
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar)
- Preferred location is Tauranga, New Zealand but remote will be considered for the right person
- Experience in the B2B software industry
Preferred location is Tauranga, but other New Zealand locations will be considered for the right person
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's most trusted and complete software platform for in-house legal teams.