You'll be one of the first engineers and a member of the founding team, joining a team of 4 engineers.
You will closely work with the founders, senior team and product lead to create and implement end to end features for our product. You will be able to dig into various parts of application development as well as give your voice in architecture-related decisions.
As a founding team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term roadmap.
What we're building
Loc.tax is a collaborative platform that aims to bring together all internal and external stakeholders around the tax function of multinational enterprises. End goal is to achieve higher levels of collaboration, compliance, efficiency, and transparency.
Loc.tax makes this happen through Version Control, and a well designed product experience. Tax managers will be able to manage tax compliance, retrieve information, analyse scenarios, gain high level insight, as well as project-manage simple to complex changes and transactions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You feel comfortable in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You are not afraid of complex engineering problems.
- You have 5+ years of industry experience in back-end or full stack development.
- You have production experience with AWS (ECS, RDS/Aurora, Lambda, ...)
- You have a pragmatic approach to engineering that balances seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- You have an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Clean Code
- Experience with Event Driven Architectures
- Code, maintain, and coordinate the evolution of the current application.
- Collaborate with the product team on the definition, evolution and maintenance of our code.
- Help to define strategic initiatives to improve the code, the guidelines, processes, tools, infrastructure, and workflows.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues using application logs.
- Review code through Pull Requests.
- MacBook Pro and other necessary accessories
- Budget for personal education & conferences
- Flexible work time & vacation policy
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Competitive salary and equity
Your application has been successfully submitted.