Product UX Researcher
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why do we need you?
Design drives a lot of what we do today at Juro — we use design to make the process of contracting as simple and human as possible.
In this Product UX Researcher role, you will be responsible for defining, leading, analyzing, and socializing research studies to better understand consumers around the world and help answer the core questions of the business.
Working with our Design Lead Ilya, you'll be involved in the improvement of our design ecosystem and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
What are you going to do?
- Lead end-to-end research initiatives that help teams uncover actionable insights. You will conduct interviews with aim to understand all the needs and pains of our customers.
- Identify ways to optimize customers’ experiences with our product by understanding how our clients use the product and defining usage-patterns.
- Evaluate consumers’ motivations and unmet needs to improve retention.
- Understand the best ways to communicate with current and potential consumers.
- Assess opportunities for Juro to innovate, grow and differentiate around the world.
This might be for you if you have...
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in product research or user experience research.
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Experience in conducting qualitative interviews and knowledge of various qualitative UX research methodologies is a must.
- Ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings.
- Hands-on experience with quantitative research tools like Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics, Amplitude and so on.
- Passionate about translating findings into strategic business recommendations: creating investigation documents, summaries and presenting results of your work to the team.
- You have advanced degree in research, psychology, social sciences.
- You previously worked in the company with its own UX laboratory.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform.