Business Analyst/Project Manager
Recognised as one of the UK’s top tech startups in 2021 by Tech Nation, Definely is a fast-growing, venture-backed company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors and VCs, including Microsoft, Google for Startups, CRE VC and former dragon, Nick Jenkins.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that)!
We look for natural self-starters who are curious, adaptive, resilient, apply deep logic to their thinking and, most importantly, learn from every mistake!
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to work alongside our team and help meet the demands of the market, our team and deliver our projects on time (and in budget).
As a BA/PM, the primary purpose of your role is to:
- Collaborate with other functions across the company by writing detailed project scope, requirements, and specifications.
- Create flow diagrams of user experience with user scenarios for development and testing.
- Manage project deliveries for multiple product platforms with comprehensive gantt charts.
- Understand and document the full lifecycle of a project and integrate client feedback for improved products.
- Follow and improve our processes and workflows for maintaining high quality delivery standards.
- Helping to implement agile scrum methodology across the organisation
- Gathering and communicating to management on various Scrum metrics such as sprint velocity, burn down, release timeline.
- Approximately 7+ years of BA/PM experience in a similar role.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas and see them implemented.
- Work in a truly meritocratic, diverse organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission.
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as any additional information about yourself you want to add!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
drafting made simple