Sales Development Executive SaaS
Take the pole position in bringing innovation to the legal industry!
LegalTech is booming. Companies in this space raised over $4B in 2021 alone. As the traditional legal industry is picking up the pace in technology adoption, Corporify is ambitious to take the lead in bridging the technology gap in legal entity management.
Are you ready to make a direct impact in this rapidly growing market? Then join Corporify as Sales Development Executive and boost our European sales growth.
Corporify is a fast-growing LegalTech scale-up on a mission to simplify legal entity management and corporate housekeeping.
Corporify serves high profile customers: group legal counsels, CFOs, Private Equity/Venture Capital professionals and business law firms. With our SaaS platform, Corporify supports corporate groups, holdings, and investment funds to control the legal data of their group entities and to automate complex legal flows.
Corporify is based in Ghent and we're a team of 9 people.
Help us achieve our ambition by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in close collaboration with our CCO and Product Manager. You translate the sales strategy into operational goals and KPIs.
- Take the lead in both handling inbound demo requests and proactive outbound prospecting. You are responsible for managing the entire sales funnel:
- qualify all leads (inbound and outbound) and capture their challenges related to legal entity management and corporate housekeeping.
- organize and present product demos.
- accurately manage the post-demo process to convert prospects into delighted customers, with a strong focus on building long term relationships.
- draft and manage contract proposals up to the contract signing.
- organize a smooth hand-over to our customer success team to ensure a seamless customer adoption process.
- Log and maintain all sales related activity into our central CRM system (Hubspot)
- You will have a direct impact on our product strategy. You will work closely together with our Product Manager to translate prospect/customer feedback into product requirements.
- You hold a Master’s or Professional Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Marketing, Business or other relevant types of education.
- You have +3 years of experience in B2B sales & marketing. Experience in SaaS and understanding of SDR is a big plus.
- You have a strong results-oriented mindset. You are a team player, hands-on and able to work independently.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid of change and willing to develop new ideas and solutions.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and you are fluent in English and Dutch (both verbal and written), French or German is a plus.
- You fully support our Company Values ‘GO+’
Genuine interest in B2B legal industry and technology
+ Positive mindset
GO+ Go the extra mile to make a positive impact on the lives of customers and colleagues
- A challenging focus domain at the intersection of Business, Corporate Law and Tech.
- Competitive remuneration package with ample benefits.
- All the tools you need to excel in your job (laptop, smartphone, company car, periodic training, and conferences, etc..).
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment with experienced team members.
- The Corporify way of work: flexibility in working hours and home/office work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Legal Entity Management & Corporate Housekeeping ⚖️