Over the past 18 months we've tripled the size of our team, from 17 to 50+. In 2021, we want to do it again: growing from 50 today to 150 by the end of 2022.
About 40% of this growth will come from our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams alone.
Our commercial team is >40% non-male today, and we have made a commitment to continue growing at a scale that is diverse, inclusive and equitable in 2022.
👉 Where you come in:
Until today, our Head of People & Talent (that's me, Thomas – hi there 👋) has been responsible for all non-tech hiring.
As we move into scale-up mode, we need someone with experience in SaaS hiring (esp. SaaS sales) to take over recruiting for all our commercial departments.
- well-trained hiring managers and interviewers,
- repeatable interview processes, and
- clear targets and enablement from Thomas to achieve them.
🌠 Your mission
Hire the people we need in our commercial teams to consistently meet our revenue goals.
🏆 Success for you means (click the ▶️ for more on each bullet):
- Make 5-7 hires each quarter across our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Use all the tools at your disposal to provide a consistently well-oiled pipeline of candidates and average time-to-hire <45 days. E.g.:
- personalized outreach via LinkedIn/email – incl. a positive response rate of min. 30%
- targeting communities in your network
- using the team's network to find candidates
- working with a preferred supplier list of agencies
- Inherit and optimise a 3-stage interview process (for most roles) that 50% of candidates pass from stage to stage.
- Increase the proportion of hires from applications and referrals to 50% (from 35% today).
- Leverage our value proposition to reach diverse commercial talent (job boards, communities, etc.).
- Work with hiring managers to maximise attractiveness of our job specs.
- Project-manage the creation of high-value content that sets us apart from the competition, such as videos, blog posts, etc.
- Find and engage the team in speaker/sponsor opportunities (meetups, conferences, etc).
- Be the expert voice of the Product, Design and Engineering team and make it heard in the industry.
- Create a world-class, human candidate experience from first contact to offer signed that leads to top Glassdoor reviews and Jurors who want to refer more Jurors.
- Use the streamlined process we have inside and beyond our ATS (we use Lever) to get back to every candidate in 3 working days, and provide personalized feedback to everyone post-phone screen.
- Target successful and unsuccessful candidates for honest Glassdoor reviews to boost our brand even further.
- Ensure a great experience from first interaction, wherever that first touchpoint happens.
🌱 Your progression with Juro:
The natural next step for you will be to grow into a Senior Talent Partner and, given capacity, a team lead of other commercial recruiters.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform.