CX Operations Specialist
As a Customer Success Operations Specialist at Ledgy, your mission is to ensure our customers get value from Ledgy right from the start by implementing new tools and processes and providing data-driven insights that enable effective decision making in CX.
At Ledgy, you will...
- Together with CX identify and then own development, and scaling of the operational foundation (systems and processes) to drive the success of our CX team
- Develop reporting and dashboards (past results, forecasts) to drive effective decision making in CX
- Track leading indicators of customer health (retention, adoption, utilization, NPS)
- Develop analytical insights that drive actions to maximize our customer outcomes
- Implement and drive adoption of new customer lifecycle processes and related resources (software solutions, content, and playbooks) that drive productivity, efficiency, and visibility across the entire CX team
- Have monthly 1-on-1s with your Rev Ops team lead to fuel your professional and personal growth
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you...
- Are technically savvy, highly driven, independent, and have the capability to build a solid business report 👩🚀
- Are energized by designing and implementing processes and growth enabling initiatives for scale 📈
- Are someone who can “get their hands dirty” but also up-level to think strategically 💪
- Are passionate about learning new skills in a fast-paced environment ⭐
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience working in customer-facing roles in high-growth B2B SaaS startups ideally from Series A - Series B (20 to 150 headcount)
- Are a true team player, gaining joy from collaborative environments with healthy debate, ideation, and ownership
- Are able to easily communicate complex technical problems to "non-techies" and have experience in managing senior stakeholders
You'll be an even greater fit if you...
- Have experience working with customers in a B2B SaaS startup
- Know the ins and outs of SaaS CX best practices and processes
- Have subject matter expertise in modern CX tools (Customer Success platforms, NPS tools, etc.)
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.