Tel Aviv, Israel
LawGeex is a venture-backed fast-growing startup revolutionizing the legal world through innovative technology. Our award-winning AI solution helps customers automate legal work and love legal again. We are proud to be building the next great category leader and looking for the best and brightest to join our journey. We are one of the most funded legal AI companies in the world and just closed a $20 million financing round.
We’re proud of our company culture. We believe in trust and respect for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We work with a “can do” attitude and we understand that innovation needs belief, conviction and a lot of trial and error. These are just some of the ways that make LawGeex a great place to come to work every day.
This is an opportunity to be part of a world-class team that is transforming the legal industry by applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to contract review. We are in high-growth mode and have some of the most recognized companies as customers and the support of top-notch venture capital firms. You’ll join a team of really smart, fun, and creative people who inspire each other every day.
We are looking for an experienced Data/ BI Engineer to join our growing BI and analytics team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Develop and maintain ongoing reports, analyses, dashboards, etc.
- Implement processes to monitor data quality, ensure data is accurate, and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements.
- 2+ years of experience building ETL data pipelines and automation activities on DB.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong SQL skills (NoSQL experience is an advantage, Snowflake experience is an advantage).
- Experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools - an advantage.
- Advanced analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Self-learner, independent, proactive, team player.
- Native-level English - both verbal and writing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.