Director of Content & Communication
New York, NY, USA
LawGeex is the pioneer of Legal AI and the best-of-breed Contract Review Automation solution. Headquartered in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv and SLC, LawGeex is trusted by legal teams in some of the world’s largest organizations such as eBay, White & Case, and Capital One. LawGeex is also one of the most funded legal AI companies in the world and has just closed a new $20 million round of financing.
We are looking for a Director of Content & Communication to join our marketing team and help us into our next phase of growth. This experienced marketing executive will have a proven track record of developing and executing aggressive marketing plans in an early to mid-stage environment where creativity, initiative and scrappiness are more abundant than large promotional budgets. We are happy to spend money on marketing initiatives, but we expect appropriate (measurable) return for the money invested.
As a key contributor to our company, you’ll create and be the owner of LawGeex’s content strategy. Ideally you’ll also have a track record of success in running Comms for a B2B SaaS startup/scale up. You absolutely love writing, and content is your jam. Ambitious and strategic, you also understand that being hands-on is a necessity in a growing and fast-paced environment.
- Lead the company in building a content strategy, developing, delivering, and distributing high volume and high-quality content
- Understand and deliver content to drive marketing/sales goals (i.e. web content for SEO, testimonial PDFs for lead-in/sales enablement
- Work with Marketing Automation Director to create nurture campaigns that move TOFU leads down to sales
- Develop materials for the sales team to move people down the funnel, help sales velocity and improve close-won rate (i.e. case studies, thought leadership, ROI calculator, legal ops maturity model, etc.)
- Interview industry experts within the team (sales, product, customer success) and create educational, thought leadership, and expert content for the market
- Draft Press Releases and contribute to raising LawGeex’s profile in the media
- Drive blog posting cadence (once a week) - by writing posts, managing external writers, having guest posts, Etc
- Work with CS to drive VOC and create case studies, video testimonials, speaking opportunities, PR, Etc
- Write straightforward, simple, succinct, meaningful ad and web copy to connect with target personas
- Proofread and approve final versions of the content
- Always hands-on, you’ll manage a small team of internal and external resources
- Native English speaker
- Min 7 years of EXP in Content Marketing
- EXP with Customer Marketing (VOC) - a significant advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.