This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Klea we simplify the life of legal and finance departments of large companies by taking over their legal entity management. Our clients use our software to track, trace, intervene and report on ongoing processes (e.g. annual filings, board changes) in their legal entities.
We strongly believe in low code development and that is why we have chosen Mendix as our development platform. This allows us to quickly respond to changes in the market.
As a Mendix developer you will develop new features for our product or improve existing functionality. You feel comfortable designing domain models to structure the back end but you also like creating
well designed screens.
You are the colleague we are looking for if:
- You are graduated as bachelor or master in computer science
- You have strong analytical skills and love translating functional requirements into working software
- You are willing to master Mendix.
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You love learning new things
- You are proficient in English
What can we offer you:
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, and a lease bike
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Streamline your legal entity management with a one-stop solution.