Pre-Sales Engineer, Legal
BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgment scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and use automation applications and digital services in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are large companies, banks, consulting, and law firms across the globe.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission, and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy, and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled, and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and NYC. We’re currently looking for Remote Pre-Sales Engineers who live in or close to the UK market and speak English on a native or fluent level. BRYTER is growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Pre-Sales Engineer with us
We are seeking a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position as a Pre-Sales Engineer is at the heart of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and shaping the success of our customers. We are looking for a passionate team member to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and to drive the digitization of professional services.
Ideally you will be a considerate, sharp, forward thinking, and motivated candidate with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional customer and prospect base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates).
In this role you will become a product expert, working with our prospects on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build automated services. You’ll be working with law firms or corporate legal in-house teams in your day-to-day work and will support our Sales team.
The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology in the legal space, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our prospects and clients and as a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be the first point of contact for our future clients.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Business Consultants. Ideally, the perfect candidate for this role will have worked in SaaS business or legal field in some capacity, with a passion for technology and client service delivery.
- Become an expert of our no-code platform and be comfortable with explaining technical concepts to a non technical audience as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
- Present and speak to senior decision makers from C-level down
- Support the Sales Team with deep product expertise, answering RFPs when required, conduct in depth POCs and product demonstrations
- Consult with our sales leads base located mainly in the US region, helping them to create highly innovative applications to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel projects and pilots for prospects together with our account executives, defining their roll-out plan and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget
- Co-ordinate and conduct workshops, trials and training for prospects
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Pre-Sales practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Travel may be required (when possible), whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law, business, computer science or a related field
- Very good understanding of cloud-based applications
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4, Consulting, Banking or in a SaaS business
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker
- DACH only: native German speaker with strong English skills
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some technical and/or legal experience is preferred
In order to be close to our markets and avoid unnecessary travel we’re currently looking for English speaking candidates who live in the UK to ensure proximity to our clients and the rest of the team.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee
Your application has been successfully submitted.