Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexly is the leading and fastest growing legal tech company in the Nordics and initiated its operations in Brazil in 2020. Our philosophy is simple - we believe in making law accessible to everyone. Our mission is to change the way legal services are distributed and bought. Our digital legal platform offers accessible legal solutions to end consumers and companies of all sizes. Lexly is a fast paced, constantly evolving environment where your contribution really will make a difference.
To our São Paulo office we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help us accelerate our rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
To succeed as our Business Development Manager you must be entrepreneurial: take initiatives, get things done, set ambitious goals for yourself and go that extra mile to achieve them. It is also essential to thrive in uncertainty, since you never know what challenge a new potential partner will throw at you. One of the challenges in your role is the overall responsibility for developing new partners/ventures to expand our market reach. You work close with, and report to our CEO. We would like you to have excellent skills in project management, sales/negotiations, product management and/or digital business development. This is what you would do:
- Develop strategy and goals for partnerships and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Identify and contact potential distribution partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Present Lexly's solutions and identify areas of synergy and opportunities, with a strong customer focus to develop deals based on a B2B2C framework.
- Plan, oversee and execute the implementation of such partnerships, to bring the expected results.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current partners while attracting new ones.
- Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotes and proposals for partners.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in business development, especially in projects involving generating results through B2B2C partnerships.
- Strong communication skills and customer satisfaction mindset.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty, working independently.
- Positive attitude and a problem solver.
- Fluency in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.