This job is no longer accepting applications.
Breaking The Law
LawAdvisor was founded in 2015 in Melbourne, Australia with a fearless and ambitious belief: that everybody should have access to justice.
We hypothesised that the high costs, inefficiencies, and difficulties of obtaining legal help could be overcome simply by providing greater access to legal information, and by providing everybody with real-time access to high-quality, affordable lawyers online.
Our mission has since been supported by thousands of lawyers, and has allowed us to expand and set up offices across the globe. We've also attracted high profile investors and partners who have shared our mission to transform legal service delivery.
We're still not satisfied. The potential exists to completely revolutionise the practice of law. The start of this decade has delivered LawAdvisor with a new mandate: to overhaul and transform how lawyers work, and how people interact with and consume legal services, with state of the art legal practice management technology in order to (i) increase efficiencies; (ii) automate routine processes; (iii) increase transparency; and (iv) bring legal practice to the 21st century.
LawAdvisor’s wordsmith can forge multiplatform content with compelling key messages tailored to our target audiences. Being our company’s master storyteller, you can eliminate humdrums in how we present our products and services. You know how to resonate these messages and create organic recall amongst our stakeholders. You are the front-line in driving our content marketing and strategy and shaping our brand equity to keep key clients on board for the long haul and showcasing us to potential new clients.
- Be a content creator who can curate captivating content that highlights key messages that can be applied across all communication channels – whether it is internal, web, or via social media.
- Challenge the status quo and define bold, new approaches when creating our content roadmap.
- Be a brand guardian who is focused on details and can monitor, analyse, and interpret metrics on the content strategies you are expected to deliver.
- Work alongside with our product and design team to write, edit, and generate content strategies for potential or current products.
- Need to be organised and prepared for various situations you face while working to meet your daily deliverables and deadlines.
You Should Have…
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Law, English, journalism, communications, marketing, creative writing, technical writing, information management or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or content creation (strategy setting and writing).
- Proven copywriting skills that will empower you to create and edit content that aligns to defined strategic and growth objectives as well as drive lead generation.
- Expert knowledge or experience in defining and articulating our brand tone, style, and voice.
- In-depth knowledge of social media networks and how to leverage them.
- The ability to build domain and industry knowledge quickly.
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Experience working in the legal services industry.
- A background in psychology/sociology, behavioural science or any other related fields.
- Previous experience in project management.
- A highly-skilled, driven and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary: we strive to always provide industry market rates.
- Remote work opportunities: our team is distributed across the globe and we enjoy the flexibility of working remotely when possible.
- Continuous learning and development: whether by way of conferences, online courses, or further study, we’re here to support your personal and professional growth.
- Company retreats: While Zoom and Slack is our operating system, our company retreats allow us to create long-lasting bonds with each other and to feel human.
- A direct line with our key users, and influential high-level stakeholders (investors, advisors, and other relevant members) to use as and when needed.
- 🏆Win and grow together: strive to become the best in your field and always seek growth opportunities. You are not afraid of challenges or afraid to fail because you have a growth mindset.
- 👊Nothing is too small: you’re never too big to do the smallest things.
- 💎Pressure makes diamonds: as a team, we train to win. You are not scared of pressure and embrace challenges and never lose your resolve.
- 📈Continuous improvement: as a leader in the legal technology space, we will continue pushing through the boundaries to create breakthrough legal products.
- 🤝Teamwork makes the dream work: we don’t concern ourselves with office politics. There are plenty of opportunities to earn, learn, grow and succeed together.
- 🌐No Oompa Loompas: although we're united with a strong vision and working towards shared goals, we encourage you to be yourself. Our team is diverse, and that is how we are able to continue to think outside the box and come up with the most creative solutions to entrenched problems.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lawyer like never before