Business Development Manager (DACH region)
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Sales team as a Business Development Manager in the DACH region to support sales across all our Practice areas.
Our clients choose SYKE not just for our expert knowledge of legal technology, but also because of our excellent delivery. We enable legal teams to embrace digital transformation without it disrupting the critical work which they deliver to their internal teams and clients.
We're a fully remote organisation with no offices at all. Over the past 18 months we’ve grown rapidly, and we now have a global workforce of over 150 expert consultants who work at the coalface of innovation, understanding business challenges and configuring trailblazing legal technology solutions and products to solve them.
So that we can consider your application further, please could you let us have the following:
An introductory video of no more than 3 minutes that includes an introduction to you, why you would like to join SYKE and why you would be suitable for the role.
A note of your salary expectations and availability/notice period (which does not need to form a part of the video). Please email your video to email@example.com.
Ideal candidate attributes include;
- 2-4 years’ experience as Business Development Manager in similar role, tech or software preferable
- Legal services background will be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven track record in exceeding targets
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Drive, determination and tenacious attitude
- Identify and qualify new sales leads – using networks and online research
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly
- Become an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential customers.
- Meet with customers/clients on teams or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Input into sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the sales director
- Hold initial meetings with potential technology partners
Your application has been successfully submitted.