Innovation Coordinator, Legal Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
No matter where our clients are in today’s competitive legal market, they need a team by their side, which provides efficient services to navigate this rapidly changing legal environment. Automation plays a crucial role in supporting efficient workflows, and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Innovation Coordinator, Legal Engineering. In this role, you will be working with the Europe Innovation and Knowledge team and other stakeholders across Europe and other regions. You will be responsible for:
- Create internally and client-facing tech solutions by building workflow automation and matter management tools;
- Combining workflow automation with other solutions, e.g., document automation and data extraction
- Advancing and promoting the use of workflow automation in Europe; and
- Supporting efficiency projects to enhance the quality and consistency of our legal service delivery across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is skilled in and passionate about improving the delivery of legal services and is ready to build the bridge between ‘legal’ and ‘tech’.
About the role
- Support the automation of workflows across the region, in particular in the area of transaction management, litigation case management, and compliance matters;
- Create automated templates and online questionnaires, in collaboration with the respective legal team, using the Firm’s automation system, test automated documents, record and resolve errors
- Operational support in other efficiency projects in Europe, e.g., in the area of technology-assisted document review;
- Provide support for end-to-end workflow engineering combining e.g., technology-assisted document review, document automation, and workflow or process automation tools
- This role might suit a (junior) lawyer, paralegal or knowledge coordinator / professional support lawyer with good technology skills looking for an alternative career path within the legal sector
- A degree or other qualification in legal, – and/or experience working with legal workflows
- Experience working within legal or professional services industry, ideally in an international environment
- Ability to understand complex logic and map legal processes
- Pro-activeness, enthusiasm and resilience, "can do" attitude
- Ability to work both in a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals plays a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training, and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe.