This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating the truth, and we’re changing the way corporate counsels, litigators, and government attorneys find the right information to better win cases, drive internal investigations, and more. Leading the charge to bring Everlaw’s truth-finding platform to market is our Sales team -- supporting top global law firms, Fortune 500 legal teams, and non-profits and journalists -- and we’re looking for results-oriented SDR managers.
In this role, you will report to our Director of Sales Development and will build out a team of high-performing Sales Development Representatives. You will coach and inspire others, design scalable processes, and effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners. Your attention to process-driven growth, paired with your ability to motivate others, will be critical in helping develop the careers of SDRs at Everlaw.
Our company culture is open and democratic, and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, setting your own bar, integrity, and a desire to learn and improve, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing something and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time, exempt position located onsite in Oakland, California.
In your first few months you will
- Complete Everlaw's General Onboarding & Sales Onboarding, all the while developing a foundation of Everlaw and Sales knowledge and becoming part of the team!
- Build out your team by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring world-class SDRs.
- Establish strong, trust-based relationships with each of your direct reports.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw and the SDR program.
- Operate on an increasingly autonomous level, proactively finding coaching and skills development opportunities for your team as you get more comfortable in your role
Going forward you will
- Develop and own a scalable outbound prospecting strategy for your team.
- Lead, train, and inspire your team everyday to exceed their goals.
- Provide daily coaching, feedback, and career development to SDRs.
- Monitor and accurately report on SDR metrics and results.
- Drive improvements in productivity, process, and efficiency each day.
- You have at least 1 year of SaaS leadership experience as a manager of SDRs and a track record of successfully motivating individual contributors to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- You are relentlessly goal-oriented and data-driven, you’ve been a top performing SDR.
- You thrive in high-accountability environments and are a true player-coach that will lead by example.
- You are organized and excel at handling multiple responsibilities at the same time, thriving at meeting deadlines and solving problems in a fast-paced environment.
- You have advanced knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach.io (or similar software like Salesloft, etc.), and you understand how to make dashboards and pull reports to evaluate SDR metrics.
- You are a service-oriented leader and a thoughtful, clear, and friendly communicator.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Generous annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s most advanced ediscovery platform.