This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a sales representative to join the team to generate new business., with a true customer focus in mind, that wants to make a difference while having fun doing it :) Sound like you? Apply to be our next team member!
You will approach companies, build a relationship with them and propose a solution that will help the company work with legal in a much smarter and more cost efficient way.
This role will truly have a huge impact on the success of our continued growth!
What you will do:
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and collaborate cross-functionally to make sure our customers are happy.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
We are looking for someone who is:
- Is a stellar Account Executive passionate about transforming legal operations and helping businesses around the world to succeed
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never-quit”-attitude and get a buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the challenges being faced
- Is data driven - you can leverage and communicate using data to improve KPIs that matter to the SMB segment and PocketLaw’s overarching strategy
- Can support the business in cross-functional projects to drive progress in the business
- Is excellent in time management and organisational skills - you have a “can-do” attitude and enjoy working high-level as well as very hands on
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Minimum 1 years of sales experience
- Experience in using CRM and other software to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the centre of Stockholm
Are you the one we're looking for? Come join our fun team and help us drive the change of the legal industry!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PocketLaw's mission is to build the next generation, all in one platform for B2B legal services to empower every company to future-proof its business ...