Legal Technology Manager - Ashurst Advance
Ashurst Advance Digital which is a part of Ashurst Advance, is seeking an experienced and motivated digital legal services professional to join our award-winning team as a Digital Services Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to design new digital services and solutions, overseeing the development and implementation of such services and solutions, and generating new business for the team. You will report to the Head of Digital Services and work closely with law firm partners and clients in the successful delivery of complex digital solutions. This role will also work closely with the law firm partners to pitch for new work and maintain existing client relationships, including drafting pitch documentation and presentations.
We are looking for outstanding, creative and ambitious candidates with an expert level of hands-on experience working in the standard law firm tech stack, strong familiarity with industry, technology and market trends, prior experience of managing a team of talented technologists, and a firm understanding of both commercial and financial success drivers.
If you are looking for a career with a difference and want to be part of a global team working with high profile clients doing cutting-edge work, we would love to hear from you.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Extensive leadership experience with a confident capability in leading, coaching and developing a team. You will be a team player who understands that no job is too big or too small to roll-up your sleeves and pitch in to help.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply, adapt to different styles and behaviours and quickly build trust and rapport.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience developing with document automation, expert systems, AI document review, collaboration and workflow platforms for legal.
- Proven experience managing client relationships and successfully developing new work/clients through a range of business development strategies.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a firm understanding of client requirements and managing expectations.
- Always work at a very high standard, and provide quality assurance for team members. Are a self-starter, and willing to actively push to change the status quo.
- Excellent understanding of and interest in evolving areas of technology such as automation, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, and data visualisation.
- Passionate about legal transformation, supporting the LawTech ecosystem and contributing to change within the legal industry.
- Experience of delivering high impact training and socialisation presentations to client and lawyer teams, with follow-through that delivers instructions to the team.
- Experience in front-end or middleware development a big plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A progressive global law firm.