Law & Tax Innovation Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In the last few years, digital technologies have started to change our profession in depth. Automated drafting, artificial intelligence applied to document review, transaction workflow automation, legal analytics, to name just a few, are changing the way we deliver our services but are also creating opportunities to offer new solutions to clients. We are convinced that the Covid-19 situation will amplify these developments. Therefore, Loyens & Loeff has decided to invest in the acceleration of the adoption of technology in our firm. We want to pave the way to becoming the next generation law & tax firm.
Are you the talented Innovation Advisor who is excited to join us in driving the digital transformation of Loyens & Loeff? Then we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities as an Innovation Advisor
- Identifying user and customer needs / pain points (user / customer journey mapping)
- Supporting in the exploration of possible solutions using a.o. design thinking methodology
- Supporting the practice groups with the implementation of the Technology & Innovation process of specification and prioritisation of use cases (volume, business impact)
- Designing and running fit-for-purpose pilots to test problem-solution fit in co-creation with the business
- Designing and driving roll out / scale up plans to drive maximum adoption by users
- Supporting the business to ensure that business benefits are measured and delivered (innovation accounting)
- Preparing various firmwide innovation meeting documentation
- Acting as linking pin between the business and the legal engineers of the tech & innovation team
This vacancy is something for you, because
- You have completed a university master’s education
- You have 1+ year of experience in a similar role, preferably in the legal service industry, or you have 1+ year of experience in a fee earner capacity in the legal service industry with technology and design thinking savviness
- You are an advocate for change
- You are a person with a flexible mindset with great problem-solving skills
- You are inspiring and a natural in connecting people
- You have great cultural awareness, you are a team player and curious by nature
- You are great in the execution of projects and great skills in project management
- You have experience working with collaboration/project management toolings like Microsoft Project/Miro/Power BI etc
A wonderful opportunity to develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere and excellent pay and conditions. Self-development is considered very important within Loyens & Loeff and ambitious goals are encouraged.
Your application has been successfully submitted.