Lawyer/Legal Designer 3-4 years PQE – 12 month contract – part time – 15-20 hrs - remote
- Broaden your expertise in law and design
- Corporate and Institutional Banking portfolios
- 12 months fixed term contract; genuine three days a week
Day to day you will:
- Assist with management of a portfolio of global projects
- Advise on consumer, regulator and design perspectives for legal terms and services including the impact of geopolitical sensitivities
- Review legal instruments for human centred design principles including plain language, consumer perspective and brand alignment
- Proactively support client coverage by supporting the team with project management
- Assist with evaluation of legal assets for useability and coordinating stakeholders
We’re keen to hear from candidates who have been crafting their plain language/consumer focused drafting skills and who are sensitive to the challenges people face when interacting with legal services. An understanding of human centred design and design thinking are not essential but will be viewed favourably. Would suit someone with an interest in sociology, psychology and anthropology. Experience in finance law would be ideal. You must enjoy autonomy and problem solving.
Work with us
We’re an award winning team of legal professionals and creative, interdisciplinary professionals solving some of laws biggest challenges. We’re world leaders in legal design and innovation. We're a hybrid law firm and design practice.
Our team are well seasoned in supporting flexible working, with other team members also working in a part time capacity. You’ll be enabled and trusted to work independently whilst scaffolded to continue balancing the growth of your career and home life. You’ll work with some of the industry’s best leaders and client focused colleagues across a range of industry sectors and find joys in all that the team and clients have to offer with rich and rewarding conversation and learning challenges.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or independent permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening may commence prior to the closing date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining legal services using emerging technology and human centred design practices