As a backend developer, you will work on products that affect our users using various technologies including large-scale systems.
- You are a fast learner, and a do-er aka "get things done".
- Work on the backend system, build maintainable, robust, secure platform with DevOps mindset
- Translate product designs into new features and innovations
- Help enhance our server technologies and the deployment processes
- Maintain reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Help with the deployment and monitoring of our platform all the way until the feature is shipped to the production
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with building scalable, high-performance backend services
- Ability to lead a small team of developers on a server-side project
- Good understanding of how front-end development works
- A solid understanding of how REST API works
- Experience developing and a commitment to high automated test coverage and clean code
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, but a solid experience can replace the educational requirements
- 2+ years experience as a backend developer
- A good understanding of the entire software lifecycle
- Java/ Kotlin / SpringBoot
- PostgreSQL or other SQL database
- Agile development environment
- Building scalable architecture
- Git, code reviews, trunk-based development
- Linux and shell scripting
- Azure cloud platform
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Insurance, pension and health
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Friendly, flexible and international environment
- Cool offices at Epicenter with great food
- A chance to work directly with, and learn from, a very experienced and highly skilled team, who is also open to learning from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Simplifying the life of owners, board members and management.