Marketing Campaigns Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be a key member of our demand generation team, managing and executing our campaign strategy to support our revenue goals.
Primarily responsible for creating the strategy and execution of our email marketing program across our prospect and customer lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Implement tactical plans to deliver the maximum number of qualified leads that accelerate revenue for the sales team
- Manage, monitor, and optimize lead/account scoring models
- Have intimate knowledge of of the prospect database and build a segmentation and email strategy to support marketing efforts for relevant and timely outreach
- Work in partnership with the digital marketing & content team to capture prospects, then build email nurture campaigns (Marketo) and landing pages with the goal to engage and convert
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Foster relationship with the Sales Development team, communicating and collaborating on new campaigns and initiatives
- Source, negotiate and manage relationships and contracts with third-party partners and internal teams.
- Evolve quarterly roadmaps by proposing and fostering new creative and innovative ideas to continually improve business results.
- Report and analyze campaign results and optimize for performance (CTR, open rates, engagement)
- Stay current with marketing automation best practices, industry standards and compliance
What We're Looking For
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- 3+ years of related work experience in digital marketing, email marketing campaign management
- Deep understanding of email marketing concepts (sender score, sender reputation, deliverability)
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems with a minimum of 2 years experience in platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua
- Understanding and experience with dynamic content
- Basic knowledge of HTML and email design principles
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Marketing Automation Certified Expert certification preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MyCase offers web-based legal practice management software for the modern law firm.