Senior Product Manager
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to develop an industry leading, SaaS artificial intelligence product in the legal sector, which requires a risk-taking, creative and “out of the box” thinker to push the boundaries of what is possible in law, service-enabled SaaS and machine learning on NLP/text data. Working with our CTO, CEO, CX Lead, UX/UI Designer and a robust engineering team, you will be responsible for innovating and delivering our product development cycle, including:-
- Working with our customers to define and refine product features.
- Defining user personas and quantifying buyer personas with our CX Lead.
- Iterating designs and prototypes with our UX/UI designer.
- Creating specific user stories in Jira and defining our product roadmap.
- Working in Agile/Scrum and maximising the Jobs To Be Done framework.
- Setting up regular product release cycles in alignment with company strategy.
- Regularly triaging user bugs and prioritising feature development.
- Speaking to our users to take a user-centric approach, with regular customer interviews.
- Defining metrics to measure product development success, product market fit, user satisfaction and presenting the ROI of problems/solutions.
- You will have had sole responsibility for growing a market leading SaaS product.
- You will be at leadership level, but are still keen to roll up your sleeves and doing frontline work.
- You are able to create realistic product roadmaps via Jira that mesh well with our engineers and meet deadlines.
- You will have a strong technical understanding of software engineering principles - whilst not necessarily being an engineer level coder, you can look under the bonnet and recognise any technical issues to address.
- You have a keen eye for detail, and have an advanced, nuanced understanding of UX/UI design.
- You understand how to conduct user interviews and obtain customer feedback in an unbiased way, and are able to dive into user needs and pain points.
- You have a firm understanding of the “Job to be done” framework.
- You might have experienced product setbacks but have learned from past mistakes and war stories.
- You are a strong articulator able to communicate with all stakeholders.
- You will have sought inspiration from books such as The Mom Test.
- Experience building a community / platform / marketplace or a deep tech product is a bonus!
About the company
- Genie AI was created at Entrepreneur First in November 2017. We're now a team of 18 incredibly talented and fun Genies from 7 countries split across Business and Technology.
- Genie AI is backed by world leading experts such as Lord Neuberger (former President of the Supreme Court), Adam Ziegler (Head of Harvard Law School's Library Innovation Lab), Charlie Songhurst (former Head of Strategy at Microsoft), Khosla Ventures (founded by Vinod Khosla, co-founder of Sun Microsystems, the inventors of Java) and other investors with serious pedigree.
- We’re currently working as a fully remote community, and will be working from the office 2 days a week after lockdown. Our office is based in Shoreditch, London, with lots of great places to eat and drink nearby.
About the benefits
- Substantial equipment budget for you to set up working environment, including a top of the range laptop
- Unlimited holiday
- Generous share options - we want everyone to share in our success!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular meditation and wellbeing sessions
- Optional payroll/pre-tax charity giving
- Unlimited budget for business, law or technology books
- Regular team lunches and dinners after lockdown (and plenty of social activity in the meantime!)
- Full access to the Juno employee benefits platform!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open source the law.