Sales Development Representative
United States Remote
We are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) who has a proven track record of success, is highly motivated, embraces technology and thrives in a target-focused entrepreneurial environment. The individual will be responsible for building the sales pipeline in North America.
As a Neota SDR (Sales Development Representative), you are a master of building a sales pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within the legal and professional services sectors. You creatively leverage HubSpot’s automation features and other outbound activities to help generate meetings and opportunities for the wider sales team.
- Research and identify potential customers for Neota Logic
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns via cold emails and calls
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing department to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Follow up after events and other marketing campaigns to warm leads
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Neota’s platform, track, and report on all activities and results using HubSpot.
- 1 – 2 years of cold calling sales experience, ideally for a SaaS company
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ambition, goal-oriented for growth
- Superior time management and productivity skills
- Ability to travel to and work from our NYC office
Knowledge, of the following skills, is a plus:
- You are passionate about prospecting
- You have a competitive and positive attitude
- You are hungry to meet and exceed sales quotas
- You are comfortable sending emails and making calls every day
- You are experienced with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, HubSpot)
- You have professional communication skills - both verbal and written
Your application has been successfully submitted.