Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be part of Kleros’ software development team, working closely with our CTO and our Lead Developer. You will develop software needed for Kleros to run: write code, participate in code reviews, conduct tests and deal with potential bugs and vulnerabilities reported through our bug bounty programs and audits.
You can work remotely. Even though there are not set hours (apart from a few weekly team calls), you will be expected to deliver high quality work within the defined deadlines. Kleros is more of a close-knit family than a hierarchical team. Your input and suggestions will be heard and we encourage debate and discussion.
You will have plenty of freedom and responsibilities and are expected to be a pro-active member of our team. You’ll have the chance to be one of the pioneers of the blockchain revolution and decentralized justice!
- Node back-end development.
- React front-end development.
- HTML + CSS styling.
- AWS infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing software to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- High level of React and Redux or another popular framework.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Experience with testing and user acceptance best practices.
- Experience with Git, Webpack, and other development process tools.
- Experience working remotely (not required, but a bonus).
- High Command of English Language.
- Strong teamwork and collaborative spirit.
You can either come to the Lisbon office or work fully remotely. In either case, main work jurisdiction is Github and Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An open online dispute resolution platform bringing justice for all.