Enablement Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Being an Enablement Content Writer at iManage means…
You care deeply about iManage users and their experience. You want to create the best content for our iManage community so that it connects and makes a difference, not just noise. You are passionate about dynamic, engaging and informative user content and are looking for a challenging role with a lot of autonomy. You understand the critical role great customer content plays in driving user adoption and value creation. You want to play a pivotal part in the creation and delivery of a content strategy and understand the incremental steps needed to succeed in this.
You are up for taking on a challenging and busy role in an energetic and talented global team. You will get to work with a range of fantastic people, across different teams and from diverse backgrounds. This role comes with equal opportunities to learn and grow as well as to showcase your skills and experience.
You will be part of the global iManage Enablement Team, responsible for driving the content agenda to ensure that customers and partners can successfully navigate the iManage adoption journey.
You understand that within the business and in existing users there are great stories to be told but not enough time for them to do so but you know exactly how to extract the right information to tell that story through content.
iM Responsible For…
- Creating useful and impactful content for different customer markets (for example, law firms and corporations) and different customer personas (for example, buyers, stakeholders, and end-users).
- Connecting and co-creating content with our community of users
- Distilling and explaining unfamiliar and new concepts for our users in a way that helps them see the value (for example the use of AI in legal services)
- Understanding fundamental customer and end-user needs, and incorporating into relevant content
- Creating persuasive and creative content based on the iManage branding guidelines for product feature announcements and video scripts
- Using data and SEO informed thinking, develop high-quality instructional content for end-users (including step-by-step guides, best practice guides, FAQs)
- Curating and mapping content based on the product journey for various personas (Partner, IT Admin, End-User)
- Reviewing the current content and, in collaboration with wider teams across the organization, developing a new content strategy. This will include prioritization of content creation aligning with wider organization initiatives (including marketing campaigns and product roadmap).
- Liaising with teams across the organization (including Engineering, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Support, Training, and Partner Enablement) to deliver on the content strategy.
- Coordinating the creation of dynamic and engaging content across a range of mediums and be effective at leveraging content across numerous channels. For example, using content to produce a thought leadership article, blog post, and/or short video
- Understanding and adhering to iManage technical publications standards and processes
- Continually thinking of innovative ways to come up with deliverables that better inform our customers and how to drive value from the solution
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been working with Software as a Services (SaaS) or Cloud companies
- Experience working within the professional services sector (including legal, accounting, consultancy, and/or financial services)
- A history of defining a holistic content strategy using different mediums and channels to achieve wider organizational objectives
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- The ability to straddle between creative and instructional styles of writing
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing content for digital media channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with a strong eye for detail
- Writing for or about new and disruptive technologies
- Delivering a holistic content strategy using different mediums and channels
- Working with various stakeholders across an organization
- Working with a range of creatives both within and external to the organization
iM Getting To...
- Work with the latest legal tech innovation being produced within the iManage portfolio
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization—including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption, User Experience, and R&D to curate, develop, publish, and maintain learning content for persona-focused journeys for our customers and partners.
- Craft and tailor technical messaging that appeals to different personas
- Showcase talents and capabilities on a global scale, leveraging iManage teams and talents
- Work across multiple products with incredibly talented and energetic teams keen to make a difference
- Support innovation and change in how we engage with our users and community
- Shape the culture, not by fitting it but by adding to it! Diversity of thought, having my opinions and ideas heard, listening to others, seeking out opportunities to encourage collaboration and being present within the team simply by being my true self
- Be part of a great learning environment, where I have a chance to develop the skills that I want to. Own my learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include: Attractive salary, Annual Bonus, Employer Pension Contribution, generous holiday allowance, Health Insurance for me and my family in addition to Mental Wellbeing Support from BUPA and access to 24/7 online GP service
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making knowledge work.